2022 McLaren 765LT Spider
2022 McLaren 765LT Spider, 112 Miles, Loaded With Carbon, MSO Cirrus Grey, PPF
Presented is 1 of just 765 Worldwide produced 765LT Spider and with just 112 Miles!!!
Very heavily optioned with an MSRP over $520K!!!
Stunning in MSO Defined Cirrus Grey and loaded with Carbon Fiber Everywhere!!!
A full car PPF has been professionally installed to protect the beautiful paint!!
- MSO Exterior Paint Cirrus Grey - $9,400
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Upgrade - Pack 2 - $22,340
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Upgrade - Pack 3 - $4,860
- Rear Aero Bridge - MSO Defined CF - $8,240
- Tonneau - MSO Defined Carbon Fiber - $9,090
- Ignition Key - Carbon Fiber - $1,180
- Seatbelt Orange - $360
- Steering Wheel - MSO CF / Alcantara Grips - $4,310
- Fascia Vent - Satin Visual Carbon Fiber - $4,240
- Upper Trim - Extended Carbon Fiber - $6,790
- Still Panel - MSO Defined CF Gloss - $4,370
- Front Badge - Lightweight - $1,520
- Active Rear Spoiler - MSO Defined CF - $9,350
- Front Fender - CF Louvers
- Hood Gloss Visual Carbon - $6,910
- Mirror Arms - Gloss Visual Carbon - $2,620
- Battery Charger - Lithium Ion - $260
- Car Cover - $730
- Covered Door Storage Bins - $850
- Secondary Interior Components - CF - $2,860
- By Mclaren - Blk Alc/MCL Orange Stitch - $3,030
- Diffuser Carbon Fiber - $9,410
- B-Pillar Outer Carbon Fiber
- Front Air Intake Carbon Fiber
- Rear Bumper Carbon Fiber
- Front Number Plate Plinth - Carbon Fiber - $2,120
- Stealth Pack - $1,820
- Roof - Electrochromic - $9,090
- 10-Spoke Super Lightweight Wheels - $4,250
- Homelink System - $390
- 360 Degree Park Assist - $1,740
A stunning and complete example!!!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
About the 765LT Spider:
Unveiled on 3 March 2020, the 765LT is a limited to 765 units worldwide successor to the 675LT as a Super Series Longtail car, focused on track performance. The M840T engine is now rated at 755HP at 7,500 rpm and 590 lb⋅ft of torque at 5,500 rpm achieved with a higher-capacity fuel pump, forged aluminum pistons and a three-layer head gasket from the Senna.
The top speed is lowered from the 720S's 212 mph to 205 mph due to added drag created by the added high downforce parts, although the 765LT weighs 176 lbs less than the 720S at 2,952 lbs in its lightest configuration and has a quicker 0–62 mph time of 2.8 seconds. It also can hit 0–124 mph in 7.0 seconds and complete a quarter-mile dash in 9.9 seconds according to McLaren. A US-spec McLaren 765LT was tested by Road & Track with a quarter-mile time of 11.6 seconds at 131.1 mph, which equates to 0–62 mph in the high-3 range and 0–124mph in the mid-10 range. In addition, it stopped at 92 feet from 60-0 mph.
The Senna's brake calipers are also available as an extra-cost option; McLaren claims these have four times the thermal conductivity as conventional carbon ceramics, while Pirelli Trofeo R tires are standard. Suspension changes involve a 5 mm reduction in ride height and the use of lightweight main springs with secondary "helper" units as well as an upgraded Proactive Chassis Control system. The aerodynamics are redesigned to produce 25% more downforce than the 720S, featuring front fender vents, a larger front splitter and a longer active wing element at the rear at the cost of less noise insulation, thinner-gauge glass and stiffened engine mounts. The rear of the car also features a quad-exit full titanium exhaust to distinguish it from the 720S. Production was limited to 765 cars globally with customer deliveries in October 2020
Unveiled on the 27 July 2021, the convertible is also limited to 765 units worldwide. It uses the same M840T engine which produces the same 755HP. The Spider weighs 176 lbs less than the 720S Spider at 3,060 lbs, making it 108 lbs heavier than the coupe.
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- 8 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at concierge@fusionluxurymotors.