1967 Ford Mustang Eleanor
1967 Eleanor Mustang - Unique Performance,725 HP SuperSnake, Amazing!
The custom Mustang Eleanor has become a legend in her own right and captured the hearts of car enthusiastes from every generation. The Stout Hood, Wide Flares & Scoops, Side Exit Exhaust, Sequential Tailights ensure Eleanor is immediatley recognized and admired.
Finished in traditional Pepper Grey with Black Stripes this Eleanor is stunning and ready to capture the imagination of all that are able to grab a glimpse of this Unicorn.
Built by Unique Performance and fully optioned with the "Super Snake" package this Eleanor boasts the following features:
- Aluminimum 427 Carroll Shelby Engine with a Vortech Supercharger producing 725 Horsepower
- Hi Torque Tremec 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch
- 31 Spline 9" Ford Rear End with Posi-Traction
- Electric Fuel Pump and High Performance Fuel Filter
- 22 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Power Steering
- Power 4 Wheel Disc Baer Brakes with Cross Drilled Rotors
- MSD Ignition and Coil
- Trunk Mounted Battery
- Ceramic Coated Headers and H-Pipe
- Aluminum Radiator
- Electric Fan
- Total Control Sub-Frame Connectors and Shock Tower Brace
- Total Control Front Coil Over Suspension
- Total Control Rear Multi-Link Suspension
- Traction Bars
- High Back Leather Bucket Seats
- Super Snake Embroidered Seats
- Auto Meter Gauges
- LeCarra 15" Wooden Steering Wheel
This is a rare opportunity to own a legendary vehicle that was carefully maintained by it's one owner and drives incredibly well.
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
- Mustang Eleanor
- Engine Size
Sun By Appointment