2002 HUMMER H1 4-Passenger Open Top Hard Doors
2002 Hummer H1 - One of a Kind, No Expense Spared, Rhino Liner, Custom Interior!
The Hummer H1 was based on the M998 Humvee and created AM General. Originally designed strictly for military use, the off-road vehicle was released to the civilian market due to market demand.
The Hummer H1 was available in three major variants: a convertible-like soft top, a four-door hard top Sport Utility Truck and an "Alpha Wagon" body version.
The Hummer H1 shares some common driveline parts with the HMMWV (Military Humvee). These include brakes, axles, frame and major body panels (hood, tailgate and quarter panels) are shared between the HMMWV and Hummer H1. All H1s and HMMWVs were produced on the same assembly line; of which civilian H1s were then painted and finished in a separate building opposite the parking lot.
The H1 models are inherently stable due to their wide track. They can ford 30 inches (76 cm) of water and climb a 22-inch (56 cm) step. Their stock ground clearance of 16 inches (41 cm) is made possible by tucking driveline components inside a channel in the central space between the left and right seats. They have high approach/departure angles of 72/37.5 degrees. Most H1s are equipped with a Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS), which enables the driver to increase or decrease the tire air pressure at the push of a button, since lower tire pressures are more suited for off-road, and higher tire pressures are desirable on-road.
The H1 features 16 inches (40 cm) of ground clearance as well as aggressive approach and departure angles, allowing it to clamber over a 22-inch (56 cm) high obstacle, handle a 60 percent grade and wade through up to 30 inches (76 cm) of water."
Hummer H1s have other unusual features, such as inboard brakes and portal gears that allow the drivetrain's half shafts a higher placement, for greater ground clearance. The radiator is up high, sloping over the engine on a forward-hinged hood. The air intake is high-mount, enabling the H1 to ford waist-level water. Rather than using simple runflat tires, magnesium-aluminum alloy or rubber inserts are an optional feature for run-flat ability.
This Brute of an example is simply incredible with only 49K miles and the highest grade components used:
- 6.5L GM Turbo Diesel with a 4 speed Automatic Transmission
- Rhino Liner applied to exterior surfaces.
- Black painted Undercarriage
- Remote Start
- 5 Custom Consoles
- Cameras, Front and Rear
- 9″ Alpine in dash Monitor
- LEDs: 24″ Front Brush guard, 32″ Windshield light bar, Blue undercarriage lighting, Auxiliary reverse lights, Tail light upgrade, - - Headlight upgrade with Halo, Clearance light upgrade, Turn Signal upgrade with new housings
- 8 Parking sensors w/ display and audio
- 12k Superwinch
- Stainless Steel exterior hardware
- Custom Mirrors
- Chrome exhaust tip
- Ceramic Wrap
- Mercedes Carpet
- Custom F1 style Napa leather seats with electric blue stitching
- Door panels fabricated to match seats
- Rollbar Pads
- New Toyo 37/1250R20 Tires
- Fully serviced in 2017 @ 48,950 miles
- Alpine X009 Controller w/Navigation
- Touchscreen controls
- 8 Focal Speakers
- Gladen RC150C5 Amp
- 5 Channel Amplifier High level input w/auto sense (no remote required)
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- 8 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment