2005 Rolls-Royce Phantom 4dr Sdn
2005 Rolls Royce Phantom, Blk/Blk, Low Miles, 24" Forgiato Wheels, Clean Carfax!
The Rolls-Royce Phantom was Rolls-Royce's replacement for the original Silver Ghost. Introduced as the 'New Phantom' in 1925.
Many iterations and generations of the Phantom have been produced from 1925-1991 before the infamous moniker went on hiatus.
The Phantom VII was launched in 2003 and is credited with successfully reviving the Rolls-Royce brand and restoring Rolls-Royce's credibility as a maker of luxury cars. The Phantom uses a unique chassis platform, body, interior, and retains traditional Rolls-Royce design cues. The body is mostly aluminum with final assembly, including all body, paint, wood, and leather work, completed to each customer's individual specification at the Rolls-Royce plant in Goodwood, West Sussex.
- Customers can choose from 44,000 paint colors, and specify any leather color.
- The vehicle's unique instrument panel has no tachometer. Instead it has a power reserve dial that indicates how much of the engine's power is not being used and available to the driver.
- The rear doors are rear-hinged, a style commonly referred to as suicide doors, but called 'coach doors' by Rolls-Royce. Because of the rear-seating position in relation to the rear inner-door handles, buttons are mounted on both C-pillars which operate hydraulic motors in order to close the rear doors. An electronic lock prevents the doors from being accidentally opened when moving. The car will automatically brake to a walking speed if a coach door remains open when driving off.
- When front or rear doors are opened, umbrella compartments built into the rear doors are accessible. The factory-supplied umbrellas are Teflon coated so they, and the compartment in which they are stored, dry out faster.
- The traditional Spirit of Ecstasy ornament has an automatic electronic retraction mechanism to prevent theft and protect pedestrians in the event of an accident. It may also be retracted by the driver at the touch of a button, or when the alarm is armed. The ornament base contains a sensor that detects movement, and will retract it if someone tampers with it.
- The "RR" logos on each of the wheel hubs are independent bezels in order to always remain upright while the wheel is rotating.
The Phantom is powered by a 6.7 Liter V12 producing 454 Horsepower and 531 lb-ft pounds of torque allowing this ultra luxury sedan to accelerate to 60 MPH in a staggering 5.9 Seconds.
With less than 800 units produced in 2005, the Phantom remains the standard for luxury and exclusivity.
This Black on Black example has been well cared for with only 38K miles registered. The one of a kind design of the Phantom is further accentuated with the 24" Forgiato wheels (Original wheels included with the vehicle) With a clean CARFAX, this is one of the nicest Phantoms listed on the market and is simply an incredible value!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- 12 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment