2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Coupe
2018 GT2RS Weissach, 64 miles, Amazing Investment Vehicle, White on Black/Red !!
The Porsche 911 GT2 is a high-performance sports car built from 1993 to 1998, 2001 to 2005, 2007 to 2012, and then since 2018 (as the GT2 RS). It is based on the 911 Turbo, and uses a similar twin-turbocharged engine, but features numerous upgrades, including engine upgrades, larger brakes, and stiffer suspension calibration. The GT2 is significantly lighter than the Turbo due to its use of rear-wheel-drive instead of all-wheel-drive and the reduction or removal of interior components. As a result, the GT2 (now GT2 RS) is the most expensive and fastest model among the 911 lineup with a 0-60mph time of 2.7 seconds.
The 991 version of the 911 GT2 RS was initially unveiled at the Xbox 2017 E3 briefing along with the announcement of the Forza Motorsport 7 video game where it was revealed as cover car as well as included as a playable vehicle. The car was officially launched by Porsche at the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed. The 991 GT2 RS is powered by a 3.8 L twin-turbocharged flat-6 engine that produces a maximum power of 700 Horsepower and 553 lb-ft of Torque, making it the most powerful 911 ever built. Unlike the previous GT2 versions, this car is fitted with a 7-speed PDK transmission to handle the excessive torque produced from the engine. Porsche claims that this car will accelerate from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.7 seconds, and has a top speed of 210 MPH.
The car has a roof made of magnesium, front lid, front and rear wings and boot lid made of carbon-fiber, front and rear apron made of lightweight polyurethane, rear and side windows made of polycarbonate and an exhaust system made of titanium. Porsche claims that the car has a wet weight of 3,240 LBS.
A Weissach package option is available, which reduces 66 LBS of weight, courtesy of the additional use of carbon-fiber and titanium parts. This includes the roof, the anti-roll bars and the coupling rods on both axles made out of the material while the package also includes a set of magnesium wheels. The car was available in the United States from early 2018.
A production run of 1,000 units is planned.
In late September 2017, the 911 GT2 RS driven by Porsche test driver Lars Kern set a 6:47.3 minute lap time around the Nürburgring, averaging a speed of 114.40. This made it the fastest production car lap time recorded on the track at the time.
In 2018 Warren Luff at the wheel of the GT2 RS (without Weissach package) set the fastest production lap record at The Bend Motorsport Park with a lap time of 3:24.079 minutes around the 4.82 Mile GT layout.
• Configuration: Water-cooled twin-turbocharged Flat-six engine
• Displacement: 3,800 cc (232 cu in); 4 valves per cylinder
• Bore × stroke: 102.0 mm (4.02 in) × 77.5 mm (3.05 in)
• Compression ratio: 9.0:1
• Redline: 7,200 rpm
• Transmission: 7-speed PDK
• Front brakes: 410 mm ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 6-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & ABS
• Rear brakes: 390 mm ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 4-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & ABS
• Wheels & Tires (front): 9.5J × 20 ET50, 265/35 ZR20
• Wheels & Tires (rear): 12.5J × 21 ET48, 325/30 ZR21
• Length: 179.1 in
• Width: 74.0 in
• Height: 51.1 in
• Wheelbase: 96.6 in
• Front track: 61.3 in
• Rear track: 61.3 in
• Fuel tank capacity: 17 US gal / 23.7 US gal w/extended range tank
• Drag coefficient: 0.35
• 0–60 mph: 2.7 seconds
• 0–62 mph: 2.8 s
• 0–99 mph 5.8 seconds
• 0–124 mph: 8.3 seconds
• 0–186 mph 22.1 seconds
• 1/4 mile : 10.5 seconds
This amazing example has only registered 64 miles and is absolutely perfect. Stunning in White with Carbon Fiber Stripes over Black with red trim interior, it doesn't get any better than this. This is a true investment grade vehicle that will not disappoint.
Correctly optioned with the following:
- Weissach Package - $18,000
- Leather Interior in Black and Black/Red Alcantara - $3,480
- Extended Range Fuel Tank - $140
- 20/21" GT2 RS Magnesium Wheels - $13,000
- Front Axle Lift - $3,490
- Fire Extinguisher - $140
- Light Design Package - $510
- Bose Surround Sound - $1,600
- Sport Chrono in Guards Red - $510
- Window Triangle Trim in Carbon - $730
- Vehicle Keys Painted and leather pouch - $530
- Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum - $630
- Auto Dimming Mirrors and rain sensor - $700
- Chrono Package - $550
- Instrument Dials in Guards Red - $860
- Sun Visor Alcantara - $300
- Door Sill Guard in Carbon and Illuminated - $530
- MSRP - $340,540
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- Flat 6 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment