1957 Chevrolet 3100
1957 Chevrolet 3100 Custom Pickup, LT4 Corvette Engine, Fresh & Complete Resto!!
The Chevrolet Task Force was Chevrolet's successor to the Advance Design trucks. The Task Force Series ran from late 1955 (second series) through 1959. At GMC locations, it was called the Blue Chip Series.
The 1955 second series offered standard options and add-ons such as 12-volt electrical systems, the first V8 (the 265 cubic inch), and fleet-side six-, seven-, and eight-foot length beds.
The 1955 Second Series offered a new "wrap-around" windshield—a truck industry first—and optional wrap-around rear window on Deluxe cabs. Power steering and power brakes became available for the first time on GM trucks. The Electrical system was upgraded to 12 volts. 1955 was the only year for seven-foot bed length. Fenders had a single headlights and a one-piece emblem is mounted below horizontal line on fender.
For 1956 wider hood emblems were installed and Two-piece fender emblems were mounted above horizontal fender line. 1956 was the last year for egg crate grille.
1957 was the only year to receive the more open grille design. The hood is flatter with two spears on top, similar to the 1957 Bel Air. Fender emblems are still above fender line, but are now oval-shaped, as opposed to previous versions in script.
This 1957 isn't your average '57 and although it has maintained ques from its origin, it has been professionally updated and restored with a no expense spared attention to detail and functionality. It is a multi-award winning truck including most recently winning The GOODGUYS 2018 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE.
- Fresh Frame Off Nut and Bolt Restoration
- Powder Coated Frame
-Original Bumpers and Grille restored to new
- Original CA Black Plates
- VHX Digital Gauges
- BMW Seats and Leather
- Vintage Air A/C
- Oak Boards in Bed
- Painless Wiring Harness
- 1996 Corvette Grand Sport 5.7L LT4
- 375 HP
- Multi-Port EFI with GM Performance ECU
- BMW ZF 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch
- Narrowed Ford 9" Rear End with 3.90 Gears and POSI
- Ride Tech Coil-Over Suspension with Tubular Control arms and 2" Drop Spindles. Mustang II Front Suspension
- 4-Link with Track locator and Coil-Over shocks in the rear
- Power Assist Rack and Pinion Steering
- Custom Budnik 18" Polished Fontana Wheels
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Custom PPG Paint and Pin Striping
- Custom Built Stainless Steel Gas Tank
- Custom Gas Tank Cover Relocated to the rear
- Custom Machined Billet accents
- Corvette Tilt Steering Column and Wheel
This is the nicest truck on the market and is sure to continue winning shows and turning heads. The attention to the drivetrain components ensure that this truck isn't just show and HAS PLENTY OF GO!!! With well over $125K invested, this truck poses zero excuses and is ready to please!!!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- 5.7 L V8
Sun By Appointment