2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Coupe
2018 PORSCHE GT3, 6 SPEED MANUAL, ONLY 114 MILES, VERY WELL OPTIONED, BLK/BLK!!!
The Porsche 911 GT3 is a high performance version of the Porsche 911 sports car primarily intended for racing. It is a line of high-performance models, which began with the 1973 911 Carrera RS.
The GT3, introduced in 1999, is named after the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) Group GT3 class, in which it was designed to compete.
A number of variations, designed for road and track duty, have been introduced since its launch in 1999.
The GT3 has had a successful racing career in the one-make national and regional Porsche Carrera Cup and GT3 Cup Challenge series, as well as the international Porsche Supercup supporting the FIA Formula 1 World Championship. It has won championship and endurance races, including the GT class of the American Le Mans Series seven times, first overall in the 24 Hours of Daytona, and first overall at the 24 Hours Nürburgring six times.
Porsche unveiled the facelifted 991.2 GT3 at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. Extensive changes were made to the engine allowing for a 9,000 rpm redline from the 4.0 liter flat-six engine. Porsche's focus was on reducing internal friction to improve throttle response. Compared to the 991.1, the rear spoiler is higher and located further back to be more effective. There is a new front spoiler and changes to the rear suspension. The 991.2 GT3 brought back the choice between a manual transmission or a PDK dual clutch transmission.
The 4.0 Engine produces 500HP and 339 Ft-Lb of Torque allowing for a 0-62MPH time of 3.4 Seconds and a top speed of 199 MPH.
This Black on Black Beauty is equipped with the highly desirable 6-Speed MANUAL TRANSMISSION and has only clocked 114 miles since new. It very nicely equipped with the following factory options:
- Lather/Alcantara Packaging in Black/Grey - $3,480
- Extended Range Fuel Tank, 23.7 gal. - $140
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake - $9,210
- Front Axle Lift System - $2,590
- Fire Extinguisher - $140
- Steering Wheel with Top Center Marking in Red - $330
- Bose Surround Sound System - $1,600
- Sport Chrono Clock Dial in White - $510
- Door Trim Package in Alcantara / Leather - $690
- Porsche Logo and Model Designation Painted - $600
- Full Bucket Seats - $5,200
- Chrono Package with Preparation for Lap Trigger - $550
- Side Skirts Painted - $760
- Wheels Painted in Satin Black - $1,220
- Instrument Dials in White - $860
- Storage Compartment Lid in Alcantara with Porsche Crest - $340
- Sun Visors in Alcantara - $590
- Seat Belts in Silver Grey - $360
- Headlight Cleaning Systems Covers in Exterior Color - $300
MSRP of $175,820
Manual Transmission GT3's are expected to appreciate given the departure from Manual cars and this 114 mile example is investment worth and will make an excellent addition to any collection. Books, Keys and Original Window Sticker are included.
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- Flat 6 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment