2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 Conv W 3LZ
2015 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 CONVERTIBLE, 7300 Miles only, CLEAN!
In January 13, 2013 the seventh generation Corvette was introduced for the 2014 model year as the first to bear the Corvette Stingray name since the 1968 third generation model.
For the 2015 model year, a performance version of the Stingray dubbed the Corvette Z06 was introduced at the North American International Auto Show. The Z06 comes with a 6.2 L supercharged and intercooled LT4 V8 engine with Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads and a 1.7-liter Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which generates 650 bhp @ 6,400 rpm and 650 lb⋅ft @ 3,600 rpm of torque, all of which help the car attain a maximum top speed of 185 mph.
This beautiful black on black Z06 is in excellent condition and has only 7345 miles since new and is ready for its new home. This is a clean carfax no excuse car! The roof on this convertible beast can be opened at speeds of up to 30 mph!!
The highly sought after 3LZ Package includes Custom Leather Wrapped upper instrument panel, door panels, console storage and premium Bose Sound System.
In addition, the 3LZ provides the Performance Data and Video Recorder option that provides the following:
- A 720p high-definition camera mounted within the windshield header trim, which records the driver's point-of-view through the windshield, with audio recorded via a dedicated microphone in the cabin.
- A self-contained telemetry recorder. The system uses a dedicated GPS receiver that operates at 5 Hz, five times faster than the in-dash navigation system, for more precise positioning and corner traces. The recorder is also hard-wired into the Stingray's Controller Area Network (CAN) to access vehicle information, ranging from engine speed and transmission-gear selection to braking force and steering-wheel angle.
- A dedicated SD-card slot in the glove box for recording and transferring video and vehicle data.
- The PDR system can record video with three data overlay options, each rendered in real time:
- Track Mode – shows the maximum level of data on the screen, including speed, rpm, g-force, a location-based map, lap time, and more.
- Sport Mode – shows fewer details on the overlay, but includes key data including speed and g-force.
- Touring Mode – no data overlay; it simply records and displays video and audio of the drive.
- Performance Mode – records performance metrics, such as 0 to 60 mph acceleration, 1/4-mile speed and elapsed time, and 0-100-0 mph runs. The video can be viewed on the Corvette Stingray's eight-inch color touchscreen (when the car is parked), or downloaded to a computer for further editing, and sharing video via social media sites.
- The PDR vehicle data can be opened in the included "Cosworth Toolbox" software, which combines Cosworth's professional-level motorsport data analysis with an easy-to-use graphic interface. The Cosworth Toolbox application overlays recorded laps on a Bing-enabled satellite map of the track, and features an easy-to-use interface to compare selected laps in detail, for any requested point on the drive. Comparisons include corner traces, vehicle speed, and cornering force to help drivers improve their driving consistency, and ultimately lap times.
This is a FULLY LOADED Z06 with an MSRP of just under $100K - There is no better bang for the buck value!!!!
Only 1,673 Z06 Convertibles were produced in 2015 ensuring this will be a sought after collectible in the coming years. Complete with original window sticker, dealer hang tags, and owner's manuals.
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 818-773-8181
- Engine Size
- 8 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at concierge@fusionluxurymotors.