2015 Rolls-Royce PHANTOM EXTENDED WHEEL BASE 4DR SEDAN
2015 Rolls Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase, Mansory Body Kit, 3K Miles, 1 Owner
The Extended Wheelbase Phantom makes a statement on its own, but this particluar one is outfitted with a Mansory Conquistador Body Kit and believed to be 1 of 3 for the world and the only one in the USA. A Matte Gray Wrap has been professionally installed in a two tone manner to extenuate the original black body color of the Phantom.
Privately owned and never part of a rental fleet, this Phantom is a Carfax Certified Clean One Owner car with just over 3,000 miles.
The interior is stunning in white with black piping and black carpets and boasts the following factory options:
- Rear Sheer Curtains in Black - $7,850
- Coolbox for Individual Seats - $4,550
- Reversible Footrests - $3,050
- 21" Part Polished 10 Spoke - Replaced by 26" Custom Wheels - $9,875
- Personalization Package - $7,275
- RR Monogram on all headrests - FOC
- Rear Theater Configuration - FOC
- Camera System - FOC
- Six DVD Changer - FOC
- Extended Headliner Leather - $2,400
- Individual Seats - $9,350
- Seat Piping - $1,650
- Veneered Front Cupholder Lid - $1250
- S of E Inlay - Door Capping - $1925
- RR All headrests Contrast - $325
- Veneered Table Backs - Theatre - $3325
Total MSRP of $541,500!!
Annual Service has been completed recently by a local Rolls Royce Dealer and it is complete with Owners' Manuals, Keys, Umbrellas, First Aid Kit and Chauffer Manuals.
This one of a kind Phantom EWB is the ultimate in Luxury and is ready to spoil its next owner!!!!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
About the Phantom:
The Rolls-Royce Phantom was Rolls-Royce's replacement for the original Silver Ghost. Introduced as the 'New Phantom' in 1925.
Many iterations and generations of the Phantom have been produced from 1925-1991 before the infamous moniker went on hiatus.
The Phantom VII was launched in 2003 and is credited with successfully reviving the Rolls-Royce brand and restoring Rolls-Royce's credibility as a maker of luxury cars. The Phantom uses a unique chassis platform, body, interior, and retains traditional Rolls-Royce design cues. The body is mostly aluminum with final assembly, including all body, paint, wood, and leather work, completed to each customer's individual specification at the Rolls-Royce plant in Goodwood, West Sussex.
The Extended Wheelbase was unveiled at Auto China 2012, followed by Auto Expo Macau 2012 in Infinity Black body color, gold Spirit of Ecstasy, drinks cabinet and cool box for individual seats. The Phantom EWB also has power reclining rear seats and the most legroom ever in a production car, 53.1 inches. It was the largest production car from its time until today and the entire RR history.
- Customers can choose from 44,000 paint colors, and specify any leather color.
- The vehicle's unique instrument panel has no tachometer. Instead it has a power reserve dial that indicates how much of the engine's power is not being used and available to the driver.
- The rear doors are rear-hinged, a style commonly referred to as suicide doors, but called 'coach doors' by Rolls-Royce. Because of the rear-seating position in relation to the rear inner-door handles, buttons are mounted on both C-pillars which operate hydraulic motors in order to close the rear doors. An electronic lock prevents the doors from being accidentally opened when moving. The car will automatically brake to a walking speed if a coach door remains open when driving off.
- When front or rear doors are opened, umbrella compartments built into the rear doors are accessible. The factory-supplied umbrellas are Teflon coated so they, and the compartment in which they are stored, dry out faster.
- The traditional Spirit of Ecstasy ornament has an automatic electronic retraction mechanism to prevent theft and protect pedestrians in the event of an accident. It may also be retracted by the driver at the touch of a button, or when the alarm is armed. The ornament base contains a sensor that detects movement, and will retract it if someone tampers with it.
- The "RR" logos on each of the wheel hubs are independent bezels in order to always remain upright while the wheel is rotating.
The Phantom is powered by a 6.7 Liter V12 producing 454 Horsepower and 531 lb-ft pounds of torque allowing this ultra luxury sedan to accelerate to 60 MPH in a staggering 5.9 Seconds.
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 818-773-8181
- PHANTOM EXTENDED WHEEL BASE
- Engine Size
- 12 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at concierge@fusionluxurymotors.