2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 2DR CPE
2016 Cayman GT4, 3K Miles, $50K in Upgrades, $113K MSRP, Loaded, Clean Carfax!!!
A stunning GT4 finished in Racing Yellow over black and just 3,100 Miles. Carfax Certified 2 Owner car, this Cayman is exceptionally equipped with all of the desired factory option and tasteful and highly sought after aftermarket upgrades with approximately $50K invested in products from Vorsteiner, Akrapovic, BBS, and much more (complete list below) - All Original Parts Included
This GT4 has never seen the track or rain and was previously owned by a multi-car collector and enthusiast. It is absolutely pristine and complete with both painted keys, books and service records.
This car is done and ready. There isn't a more complete GT4 on the market!!!
Factory Options Include:
- Leather Interior, Black with Stitching in Yellow - $1,090
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) - $7.400
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl Navigation - $2,965
- Fire Extinguisher - $140
- 2 Zone Climate Control - $760
- Light Design Package - $340
- Wing Supports in Black -
- Extended Interior Package, Dashboard Trim in Leather - $1,545
- Full Bucket Seats - $4,730
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio and HD Radio Receiver - $1,040
- Seat Belts in Racing Yellow - $350
- Smoking Package
- Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber - $630
- Extended Range Fuel Tank -
- Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum - $535
- Vehicle Key Painted - $365
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package I.C.W. Leather Interior - $1,180
- Sport Chrono Package Inc. Porsche Track Precision App - $1,850
- Bi-Xenon Headlights in Black Inc Porsche Dynamic Light Sys - $690
- Sun Visor in Alcantara - $575
- Deviated Stitching I.C.W. Leather Interior - $1,490
- 12-O'Clock Marking in Yellow - $325
Total MSRP - $113,650
Aftermarket Upgrades Include:
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Body Kit
- Fully Body PPF
- Clearplex Windshield Protection
- 3M Window Tint
- 718 GT4 LED Third Brake Light
- BBS Fi-R Forged Wheels (Satin Black)
- Titanium Lug Nuts
- Houndstooth Seat Inserts
- LWBS Protective Bolster
- OEM Carbon Fiber Door Sills
- OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
- OEM GT3RS Armrest
- Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust
- Fabspeed Race Headers
- Dundon Intake Runners
- IPD Intake Plenum
- Dundon Protune+ Cobb Handheld
- Numeric Short Shifter
- Lithium Lightweight Battery
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
About the Cayman:
First launched in the 2006 model year, the Cayman is a coupé derived from Porsche's second and third generation Boxster roadster, styled in its first iteration by Pinky Lai. All Caymans were manufactured in Finland by Valmet Automotive.
The second generation Cayman was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The production version of the 981 Cayman was released as a 2014 model in the spring of 2013. The new car was available in both the standard trim with a 2.7-litre engine, and in the S trim with a 3.4-litre engine.
The 981 Cayman features upgrades including a new body, a longer wheelbase, a wider front track, electric steering, and a redesigned interior that matches the firm's contemporary 911 models.
The new model gained acclaim in the motoring press as one of the best handling sports cars at any price, due to its-mid engine layout and driving dynamics. The Cayman S benefits from the same engine and running gear as Porsche's latest 3.4-litre version of the 911.
In 2015, a high performance track oriented version of the Cayman, named the Cayman GT4 was introduced, using a revised and a slightly de-tuned version of the 3.8-litre flat-six engine from the 911 (991) Carrera S. The GT4 was available only with a 6 speed manual transmission and weighed 2,954 lbs. It has a vented front bumper to improve cooling for the additional radiator, with a lower lip spoiler as well as a fixed rear wing for providing downforce. Compared to the standard Cayman, it features a 30 mm lower ride height, upgraded brakes from the 991 GT3, a limited slip differential combined with Porsche Torque Vectoring, and Porsche Active Suspension Management with dampers derived from the 991 GT3.
A number of reinforcements were also made throughout the chassis to keep it stiff and well balanced. Sport Chrono Package with unique Track Precision app is also available specifically for the GT4, adding an additional ECU to the car to deliver telemetry data to the driver's smartphone. In the United Kingdom, the GT4 could be ordered before its introduction at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show in March, and the first cars would arrive in dealerships in March. The Cayman GT4 has a projected Nürburgring Nordschleife lap time of 7 minutes 40 seconds and has a top speed of 183 mph. The GT4 has gained rave reviews from magazines like Evo and the likes of Chris Harris.
With 385HP, the GT4 is capable of reaching 60MPH from standstill in 4.2S.
- Engine Size
- Flat 6 Cylinder Engine
Sun By Appointment