1992 Land Rover Defender 110
1992 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110, CORVETTE LS3 V8 ENGINE, 6-SPD AUTO, FULLY REBUILT!
A rare opportunity to own one of our in house built defenders WITHOUT the wait. A gently used truck with just over 8K miles at an incredible value. Outfitted with plenty of goodies and of course a corvette LS3 mated to a 6-speed Automatic.
· Premium Ebony Black Leather with “Land Rover” Logo's & Bespoke Bentley Style Diamond Stitched Sports Seats
· Ebony Black Carpet with Embossed “Land Rover” Floor Mats (Rubber Weathertec mats includes as well)
· Ebony Black Leather Sport Steering Wheel
· Ebony Black Alston Suede Headliner
· 7 Passenger Seat Configuration with 3rd Row Forward Facing Seats
· Gloss Black Interior Center Fascia
· 1000 WATT Premium Infotainment Audio System: Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX Flagship In-Dash receiver with 7” Display / JL Audio MonoBlock Amplifiers and JL Audio Speakers/Apple Car Play
· Corvette LS3/6L80 (4WD) Complete Powertrain Package
· LS3 6.2L 430hp Crate Engine
· 6L80 Automatic Transmission
· Bespoke Center Console for Automatic Transmission with Satin Black Accents
· 18” Sawtooth Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
· Nitto “Ridge Grappler” LT285/65/18 x 5
· FOX 2.0 Air Shocks with Exposed Tubular Front Turrets
· Black Locking Wheel Nut Set
· Roof Rack with Step Ladder in the Rear
· Front Runner LED Light Bar
· Front Brush Guard Bumper
· Hella LED Spot Lights
· Warn 12,000 LBS Wench
· Side Fender & Wing Top Grills
· Air Conditioning
· Electric Front Windows
· Remote Central Locking Alarm
· Heated Drivers and Passenger's Front Seats
· Heated Front & Rear Windscreen
· Sliding Rear Side Windows
· Rear Door Washer Wiper
· VISION-X LED 7” Xenon Projector Front Headlights with Satin Black “Belly Fender” Front Light Guards
· Factory Snorkel Raised Air Intake
· Privacy Tinted Glass
· Tow Hitch
This is an excellent truck with an original MSRP well above $260K. An incredible value for a stunning truck!!!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
About the Defender:
The Land Rover Defender (initially called the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten) is a British four-wheel drive off-road vehicle developed in the 1980s from the original Land Rover Series which was launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show in April 1948. After a continuous run of 67 years, production finally ended on 29 January 2016 when the last Land Rover Defender rolled off the production line.
The coil sprung Land Rover was introduced in 1983 as "Land Rover One Ten" the number representing the wheelbase in inches.The number was spelled in full in advertising and in handbooks and manuals, and the vehicles also carried badges above the radiator grille which read "Land Rover 110", with the number rendered numerically.
Superficially there is little to distinguish the post-1983 vehicles from the Series III Land Rover. A full-length bonnet, revised grille, plus the fitting of wheel arch extensions to cover wider-track axles are the most noticeable changes. While the engine and other body panels carried over from the Series III, mechanically the 110 was modernized, including:
- Coil springs, offering a more comfortable ride and improved axle articulation
- A permanent four-wheel-drive system derived from the Range Rover, featuring a two-speed transfer gearbox with a lockable center differential
- A modernized interior
- A taller one-piece windscreen
- A new series of progressively more powerful and modern engines
From 1984, wind-up windows were fitted as Series models and very early 110s had sliding panels, and a 2.5-liter, 68 horsepower diesel engine was introduced. This was based on the earlier 2.3-liter engine, but had a more modern fuel-injection system as well as increased capacity.
1994 saw another development of the Tdi engine, the 300Tdi. Although the 200Tdi had been a big step forward, it had been essentially a reworking of the old turbocharged diesel to accept a direct injection system. In contrast the 300Tdi was virtually new and delivered 111 Horsepower and 195 lbf⋅ft of torque.
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 818-773-8181
- Land Rover
- Defender 110
- Engine Size
- LS3 V8
Sun By Appointment
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at concierge@fusionluxurymotors.